[SNMP4J] Bug in MessageDispatcherImpl.getNextRequestID() in SNMP4J v1.5 (part II)

Esteban José García Zamora esteban.garcia at tecsidel.es
Thu Jul 21 10:33:31 CEST 2005

Hello again.

I'm sorry, but in my yesterday mail reporting the bug I introduce another bug.

Evidently nextTransactionID must hold the value to return next time method is invoked, and this is 2, not 1.
So, the correct bug repair is to replace line:

145         nextID = 1;

by:

145         nextID = 1;
146         nextTransactionID = 2;