[SNMP4J] Exception while running TestAgent

priyanka maheshwari priyanka30maheshwari at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 29 12:35:26 CEST 2005

Hi
Today I downloaded the snmp4j agent api and when I tried to run org.snmp4j.agent.test.TestAgent.java, It gives the following exception:

0 [main] INFO org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent  - Engine boots is: 5
15 [main] INFO org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent  - Wrote boot counter: 6
94 [main] DEBUG org.snmp4j.security.Salt  - Initialized Salt to b1318c040edee10a.
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.MOScalar.isVolatileByDefault(MOScalar.java:54)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.MOScalar.<init>(MOScalar.java:50)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB$1.<init>(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:59)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB.createMOs(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:56)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.mo.snmp.SnmpFrameworkMIB.<init>(SnmpFrameworkMIB.java:52)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.BaseAgent.init(BaseAgent.java:80)
        at org.snmp4j.agent.test.TestAgent.main(TestAgent.java:273)

And can anybody also explain the TestAgent.java that how it can be used as SNMP agent.

Thanks