[SNMP4J] Example using lowerBoundIndex and upperBoundIndex

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Sun Mar 13 11:22:24 CET 2005

Hi Rodolfo,

This seems to be a misunderstanding. The -Cil and -Ciu specify
the lower and the upper bound *index* of the table *rows*
to return. Currently, you need to specifiy all the complete column
IDs of a table.  This way you are able to specify colums of different
tables.

However I have to admit that specifying the all the column IDs could
be a tedious task. So I will add something more convenient for the
standard task of browsing a single table.