[SNMP4J] snmp4j with threads

Liav Elias lelias at allot.com
Mon May 2 10:54:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am using snmp4j for get requests with snmp version 3.
I am using 2 threads at the same time in order to execute get request from 2 different agents - each thread is
sending the request for only one agent so each thread has its own agent to contact.
I use synchronized get request.
Each thread is using its own snmp object and  both use the same configuration for the USM user and all the rest of the configuration is equal between the threads.

The problem is that sometimes I get in the response good results but sometimes I get the response
as NULL from one of the threads.
Does working with 2 snmp object can cause this problem?

thanks,
Liav