[SNMP4J] integrating SNMP4J with code from AgentPro

Brian Kirwan bkirwan at adaptive-mobile.com
Tue May 10 18:40:57 CEST 2005

Hi,

I need to build an agent supporting a proprietary MIB.  I have run the test agent and can interact with it fine from my SNMP manager and that's great.

Now I have scanned through the AgentPro documentation and have a reasonable idea what it does.  But I can't see any description of where the code generated by AgentPro is integrated with the SNMP4J agent (I have gone through the mail archives etc.).  Should I expect that AgentPro generates classes for my proprietary MIB that implement the MOGroup interface so I can call the registerMOs() method like is done with snmpv2MIB, vacmMIB etc in an overridden version of the init() method of BaseAgent?  Is there somewhere this procedure is described?

Thanks,
Brian.