[SNMP4J] Is there any examples on how to send traps over the TCP?

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 23:30:20 CET 2005

Hi there,

I am trying to create an agent that will be sending all of the traps over the TCP and so far I couldn't see any of the examples that would help me with this. Am I missing something or they are just not there the way they exist on the Agent++ side?

On the same topic, from looking of the code one of the example that I was able to find has transport Mappings initialized with the DefaultUdpTransportMapping object and I believe that is where UDP transport gets set. Do I need to change that one with DefaultTcpTransportMapping, or just initialize both of them so I could somehow switch it between those two depending on what I am trying to send?

Thanks

Fedja