[SNMP4J] help required for knowing the OID value

Pritam pritambonde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:22:10 CET 2005

hello,
we are trying to develop the snmp manager by using snmp4j apis ,we are able
to get the values of specific OIDs from the snmp agent, but we are not
getting the idea of how to get the category to which that OID belongs.
for eg:
we got the OID of NIC speed, ipaddress, etc , then how we can know that the
particular OID is for NIC Speed or Ipaddress, etc.
Please help us by giving some sample code for the above problem as soon as
possible.

Regards
opennmsdg group.