[SNMP4J] Maven

Matt Brozowski brozow at opennms.org
Tue Nov 8 00:27:45 CET 2005

I have been recently converting my project that uses SNMP4J to Maven2.
I was wondering if you would consider releasing SNMP4J to the Maven2
repository so it can be automatically downloaded as a dependency

Maven2 is a very easy to use build system.  You might consider using it
yourself to manage your own build dependencies.  It is very easy to use
especially for an all java jar file.  I would be happy to advise you on
that if you need me to.

But even if you don't use Maven  yourself you can release the SNMP4J
libraries to the Maven repository and it would be very easy for  others
to use your code.

Here is the home page for maven2:
http://maven.apache.org/maven2

Here is a link for uploading your code to the maven repository:
http://maven.apache.org/maven2/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html

Thanks for the great code and for all you hard work.  Please let me
know if there is anything I can do to help.

Matt
___
Matt Brozowski, OpenNMS Maintainer			Main:	+1 919 812 4984
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.					Fax:		+1 503 961 7746
Email: brozow at opennms.org					URL:	http://www.opennms.com