[SNMP4J] Configuration question?

Fedja Jeleskovic mrawd2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:42:37 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I just started using SNMP4J for the newest project of mine (while still using Agent++ for the current main project) and I have a question about the configuration of the agent it self. Back on the Agent++ side I wrote a parser object that took care of the configuration file that has all of the needed parameters for configuration of the agent (users, views, groups, notify, address, params,...). Is there much of difference on the Java side of things regarding the configuration of the agent or I would have to write my own parser for this too?

Thanks

Fedja