[SNMP4J] TableUtils.getTable() Problem

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Sep 19 20:14:06 CEST 2005

Hi Fabian,

That might be a problem with the lexicographic ordering of the agent.
The AdventNet browser is generally not the best choice to test standard
compliance since it itself often not conforming to the SNMP standards.

Checking the table with a normal walk is probably better.

If your problem is still unsolved, may be we can help with more information
about the table and the output returned by getTable().