[SNMP4J] Detect the receiving SNMP Message

Andrew Chan wingnin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:54:16 CEST 2005

Thanks Frank,
  May I ask one more question? After I have recieved the SNMP Message, I
should construct an respond, right how do I do that? I try this by sending a
PDU.RESPOND type pdu to the CommandResponderEvent.getPeerAddress(), but the
manager always got a time out error, do you have any idea? Many thanks.
 Regards,
AC