AW: Re: [SNMP4J] cannot print out date properly

Sam Chen csam2ca at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 10:45:03 CEST 2005

Hi Frank,
   Why some of the DisplayString shows correctly like
Device Description, and some don't, like Interface
Description.  Is there any way to format these values
without using JASMI?  I am only encountering two types
of values not showing proper formatted string, and I
don't want to use JASMI just to format these two
values correctly.  Any thoughts Frank?

Sam