[SNMP4J] Agent Notification Example

Prusi, Jesse R jesse.r.prusi at lmco.com
Tue Apr 4 23:56:14 CEST 2006

The NotificationOriginator in the BaseAgent is local to the init()
method.  I think it would make sense to call setNotificationOriginator()
from the init() method of BaseAgent.  This would allow you to call
agent.notify() from a class that extends BaseAgent.  Or is there another
way to do this that I'm not seeing?

Thanks,
Jesse