[SNMP4J] Sending traps and receiving/responding to requests...

Bruno Tessier btessier at nakinasystems.com
Thu Apr 6 18:52:03 CEST 2006

Thanks Frank, your help and responsiveness is always appreciated.

About 5 minutes before you replied, I ended up figuring it out.  I dug
through the code, down to the TransportMapping, and found out what you
just mentioned.  I guess I've learned my lesson:  never pull the trigger
too quickly again (especially when we have access to the source code
like that)!  If I had dug through the code in the first place, I
would've saved you and others some time...

Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.

Bruno