[SNMP4J] Setting up Agent communities

Jason Jeffords jason.jeffords at comcast.net
Mon Apr 17 01:11:10 CEST 2006

All,

When I converted to Agent1.0 beta 1 the MIBs in the example agent (and my
agent derived from the example) could no longer be read using the "public"
or written using the "private" community strings.

This used to work in the last release.

What is the simplest way to make this work with the new release?

Thanks in advance,

Jason