[SNMP4J] Getting Table value from Java code generated by AgenPro2.5

padma.patruni at cmcltd.com padma.patruni at cmcltd.com
Mon Dec 4 07:55:15 CET 2006

Hi,

I need help and sample code for instrumenting the java code for Table
entry. The java code is generated with AgenPro2.5 but the table entry is
not working. I am connecting to the Java Agent with MIB Explorer and want
to retrive table values.

I checked SNMP4j-Agent-Instrumentation-HowTo.pdf but it does not give
example for table entry.

Thanks
- Padma

DISCLAIMER

“The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you"