[SNMP4J] Re: sending multiple queries with send()

Daniel Gyorfi gd425 at hszk.bme.hu
Wed Dec 6 09:10:15 CET 2006

HI!

Thank you for you answer, I can now see what was my problem.

I set up a transport for _every_ send method, which is incorrect is assume.

Then, after I sent a pdu, and handled the response, I can use the send
method again, _with the same transport_???

But I still can change the pdu, can't I?

Thanks,
Daniel
gd425 at hszk.bme.hu