[SNMP4J] getTable()

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Dec 15 21:24:00 CET 2006

The SnmpRequest class shows how a "walk" of a subtree
can be implemented with GETBULK. You will have to
repeatedly send a GETBULK PDU to walk a sub-tree
that does not fit into a single response PDU
(or has more entries than the max-repetitions
constraint).

May be I can provide a high level API function
for the 1.8 release to do a sub-tree walk.