[SNMP4J] TableListener for Interfaces Group GETBULK

Keary Parinis kpc7335e at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 05:33:11 CET 2006

Hi everyone.  I've made some progress on this issue.  There was an ordering bug in my code.  I fixed that and I am able to read the in/out traffic for all interfaces.  I still have a problem when I attempt to do a GETBULK request that includes other (non-traffic) MIBs.  What I must do is use two TableListeners; one for in/out traffic (inOctets, outOctets...) and another for the other MIBs (ifOper, ifAdmin, ifSpeed , ifLastChange).  I have to combine data from both listeners using ifIndex to match.  This method accomplishes my goal, but I don't understand why I can't get all of the data using a single GETBULK request with one TableListener.