[SNMP4J] NotificationOriginatorImpl

Matthias Wiesmann matthias.wiesmann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 07:51:18 CET 2006

Hello Everybody, Frank.

I have corrected the bug I described in my previous mail, please find
attached corrected versions of the SNMPTargetMIB and the
NotificationOriginatorImpl classes.

I have basically changed the type of collection stored inside
snmpTargetAddrTagIndex it is now a Set instead of a List, this way,
there can be no duplicates. I have changed the return type of
getTargetAddrRowsForTag(String tag) to return a Collection. In
general, in would be IMHO a good thing to put more general types in
the interfaces, who cares if internally a classes uses a set or a
list.

Frank, could it be possible for you to tell me which of my changes
will be in the next release?

Best regards

Matthias Wiesmann