[SNMP4J] Notification issues

Matthias Wiesmann matthias.wiesmann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 10:37:30 CET 2006

On 21/02/06, Frank Fock <fock at agentpp.com> wrote:
> Hello Matthias,
>
> Thanks for reporting that bug. I have fixed it
> by enclosing all accessing of the snmpTargetAddrTagIndex
> instances into a synchronized(snmpTargetAddrTagIndex)

Why not simply use synchronized collections? You can use
Collections.synchronizedCollection(Collection c)  and
Collections.synchronizedMap(Map m)  to get synchronized collectons.

Actually, my current code is stress-testing the notification mechanism
quite a lot, so the issue now pops up regularly so if you want me to
test the new version, please sent it to me.

Cheers

Matthias