[SNMP4J] Frank - Need help Urgent!!!!!!

PHIL BERGSTRESSER phil.bergstresser at adtran.com
Mon Jan 9 23:04:32 CET 2006

The getBulk is NOT the same as 22 getNexts. That is why it is unique,
and recommended by Frank. It is ONE get request, and all 22 responses
may fit within 1 response PDU, or very few. Requires SNMPv2c, not
SNMPv1.

It's only problem is if you request more responses that you need, it
will return 22 anyway, perhaps wasting some PDU space that would have
been avoided with the individual getNexts.

HTH

Phil