[SNMP4J] Timer already cancelled Exception

ausmarmet at netscape.net ausmarmet at netscape.net
Tue Jan 31 06:06:28 CET 2006

I am using the asynchronous interface to send snmp version 2c requests
to a network device.
There are multiple threads sending snmp requests over the same Snmp
object and
transport mechanism.  I am managing my own request ids.  Immediately
when I get
the response in the callback, I am calling the ::cancel function on the
Snmp object, per
the instructions in the java doc.

But, I seem to be getting the above Timer already cancelled exception.
Any clues on
why this exception is thrown?  Can you still use the Snmp object to
send
requests after invoking the ::cancel function?  Thanks in advance.
--Marco