[SNMP4J] SNMP GET with good and bad variables

Franck Foutou Franck.Foutou at vcs.de
Tue Jul 25 16:25:15 CEST 2006

Phil,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I actually SNMPv2c with the following command

snmp4j -v 2c -p GET localhost/161  \
.1.3.6.1.2.1.1.4.0 .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0 .1.3.6.1.2.1.1.9

And the output was:
Received response after 15 millis
Response received with requestID=2120564023, \
			     errorIndex=3, errorStatus=No such name(2)
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.4.0 = Null
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.5.0 = Null
1.3.6.1.2.1.1.9 = Null

I just read about what you told on v1.
In addition Net-SNMP doc says that the "all or nothing" request is a
feature of their application.

Do we have something comparable in SNMP4J?

FF