[SNMP4J] Required info on Aunthentication/Privacy Key generation

Reddy Alok-a22624 alokreddy at motorola.com
Wed Mar 1 07:25:03 CET 2006

Hi,
    I am currently using snmp4j 1.5.1 and it generates
authentication/privacy keys using passwords and engine id. But, I need
to generate Authentication/Privacy Keys using PBKDF2 function defined in
PKCS#5v2.0. I would like to know if this function is available in the
latest snmp4j stack. If not, could some one please point me to any of
the other existing PBKDF2 function providers that you might have used.
Also, the procedure that you followed to validate the generated keys.

Thanks in advance,
Alok.