[SNMP4J] Table Join

nothingman at tin.it nothingman at tin.it
Tue Mar 7 19:15:05 CET 2006

Hi, I need to retrieve the vlan-name associated to the interface of
some cisco switch. My output should be a table that associate any
ifIndex to a vlan-name. To do this I need to retrieve two differente
table: one is CISCO-VLAN-MEMBERSHIP-MIB::vmVlan that associate ifIndex
to vlanid, the second is CISCO-VTP-MIB::vtpVlanName that associate any
vlanid to a vlan-name. Can  I use TableUtil to do this ? Can I get two
different table with TableUtil and than join the results?

Thanx a lot
for this great library!

--
Fabio