[SNMP4J] Question on Agent Extension

Oleg Barenboim obarenboim at evidentsoftware.com
Thu Mar 9 21:55:17 CET 2006

When I extend the agent (similar to the TestAgent.java provided), what methods would get control when receiving a GET or SET?  I would like to get a simple Hello World working in each scenario (with any minimal MIB) so that I can build a working demo.  Unfortunately, I cannot find any documentation describing how to get an agent up and running (a how-to guide).  I do not have the time to understand the inner workings of this library via close reading of the source code.  Once again, forgive me for my naïve approach here.

Thanks,

Oleg