[SNMP4J] getTable for Rows

Marco.Bresciani at alcatel.it Marco.Bresciani at alcatel.it
Tue Mar 21 12:15:48 CET 2006

Thank you... it seems working now... it gives me back very strange
behaviours... but work. I'm going to refine it.

Ing. Marco Bresciani

--
Alcatel - WTD R&D SW Lab. [Stage]
Via Trento, 30

Fabian Nart <fabian.nart at ergon.ch>
21/03/2006 12.06

        To:     snmp4j at agentpp.org
        cc:     Marco BRESCIANI/IT/ALCATEL at ALCATEL
        Subject:        Re: [SNMP4J] getTable for Rows

< Attachment smime.p7s removed >

>  > > but... how can I use
>  > > lowerBoundIndex and upperBoundIndex? Do I have to use the single
>  >index value? Do I have to use the complete OID?!
>  >
>  >You have to use the indexes only.
>
> Thank you but... it does not seem to work. I've written this code:
>
> results = table.getTable(device, indexes,
>                          new OID((String) (tableEntryOid + "." +
> indexOid)),
>                          null);
>
> using a full OID... and it worked. It did not when I used the simple
> index number.

That's strange because I use it with the index only -- which is
according to the javadoc of that method.

Use the following:

int index= 5; // for example
OID lower= new OID(""+index-1);
OID upper= new OID(""+index);
results = table.getTable(device, indexes, lower, upper);

Fabian