[SNMP4J] Not in time window Error Using TestAgent

Prusi, Jesse R jesse.r.prusi at lmco.com
Fri Mar 31 00:02:42 CEST 2006

I am using SnmpRequest to send a SNMPv3 message to the TestAgent.  I am
using the following arguments for SnmpRequest:

-a SHA -A maplesyrup -u TEST -x DES -X maplesyrup -v 3 -r 0 -d DEBUG -p
GET 127.0.0.1/9361 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.6.0

The TestAgent receives the message and reports "Not in time window".
What does this mean?  What am I missing in the SNMPv3 setup?

I've attached the logs for SnmpRequest and TestAgent.

Thanks,
Jesse