[SNMP4J] Help needed for writing a SNMP agent using SNMP4J jar

Earle, Erik Erik.Earle at dig.com
Fri May 12 23:08:25 CEST 2006

The best that I've found so far is the source of
org.snmp4j.agent.test.TestAgent.

There is one gotcha if your using using v1 and v2 communities in the beta1
release because there are no communities set up by default.

There are solutions to that in the April archives of the snmp4j mailing
list: http://lists.agentpp.org/pipermail/snmp4j/2006-April/