[SNMP4J] Agent 1.0 beta 2 SET command locked

Matthieu Casanova chocolat.mou at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:00:17 CEST 2006

Hi, I switched from agent 1.0 beta 1 to beta 2.
I have in my server a MoScalar on which I'm doing some SETs. Of course it
was working with beta 1, but not anymore with beta 2.
In fact during the process it is locked at line 632 of CommandProcessor
during the SetHandler.prepare()
The prepare method is the default of MOScalar.
the errorStatus found at line 126 of MOScalar is 0 so I think it means that
it's all right
But in the RequestStatus class in method setErrorStatus()
there are those lines

boolean error = (errorStatus != SnmpConstants.SNMP_ERROR_SUCCESS);
setPhaseComplete(error);

so if the error status was 0 ( SnmpConstants.SNMP_ERROR_SUCCESS )
this means that the phase is not complete.
But it seems the request is not processed again, and the MOScalar remains
locked because nothing calls unlock.
Did I forgot something ?

Matthieu