[SNMP4J] SNMP4J-Agent 1.0-beta2 Released

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri May 19 19:45:58 CEST 2006

Hi Matthieu,

SNMP4J-Agent 1.0beta2 should also work with v1.7.1 of SNMP4J.
What kind of problem do you encounter?
The included version is a preview, however I do not have any
plans to add additional functionality into that 1.7.2.
The reason why it is not released yet, is the ongoing test
phase for SNMP4J-AgentX.