[SNMP4J] Received response that cannot be matched to any outstanding request

Walker, Rob rob.walker at eds.com
Fri Nov 3 20:42:34 CET 2006

Frank,

I have tried the suggested adjustments.  I'm still receiving these
messages.  How do you recommend investigating further?  Could it be due
to the nature of UDP?  Do you recommend throttling back the traffic by
dispatching these queries in batches rather than all at once?  And one
more question: What is the difference between cloning the PDU verses
constructing a new PDU.  Could this code be causing a problems?

this.pduf = new DefaultPDUFactory();

for each of the 2000+ hosts

Tbanks!

Robert Walker