[SNMP4J] Address type and parse method

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Fri Nov 3 23:21:40 CET 2006

Hello Marco,

Good point. In version 1.8 the following constants will be part
of GenericAddress:

   /**
    * Default address type identifier for an UpdAddress.
    */
   public static final String TYPE_UDP = "udp";
   /**
    * Default address type identifier for a TcpAddress.
    */
   public static final String TYPE_TCP = "tcp";
   /**
    * Default address type identifier for an IpAddress.
    */
   public static final String TYPE_IP  = "ip";