[SNMP4J] Address type and parse method

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Tue Nov 7 22:59:20 CET 2006

Hi Rory,

All 2.0 versions of SNMP4J* APIs will be ported to Java 5.
Mathias Bogaert is maintaining a Java 5 port of the
current SNMP4J version on Java.Net. However, since I am
working on the completion of the suite (currently
SNMP4JAgentJMX) I could not help him yet. This will change
once the 1.x libs are stable and we can start over with
the 2.x releases.