[SNMP4J] How to implement ENTITY-MIB?

Balaganesh balaganesh.jayavelu at kla-tencor.com
Fri Nov 24 06:57:39 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have requirements to get information of system FRU .When i went thro' the
exact information what i require is present in ENTITY-MIB.Can anyone advice
me how to proceed in implementing or is any available API supports this.I'm
new to SNMP and the API could be in C++ or JAVA. Do Agent++ or SNMP4J
supports?

Thanks & Regards,
Balaganesh.J

~~~~~~~~~~~  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~

The information contained in this e-mail may be proprietary and/or
privileged and is intended for the sole use of the individual or
organization named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, any review, copying or
distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, is prohibited.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.