[SNMP4J] Regarding SNMPv1 traps

nidhin nidhingj at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 17:56:54 CEST 2006

Hi,

  Any inputs regarding this?

  Regards
  Nidhin

nidhin <nidhingj at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi,

We have created an Agent by extending to BaseAgent in SNMP4j APIs. We have tried to send v1 traps using the notificationOriginator.notify method. We are also able to receive traps at the manager side also. But the problem is, traps are coldstart traps. I want to specify the traps as specific traps. Is it possible to do so?

Waiting for a response

Thanks in advance
Nidhin