[SNMP4J] MOTable

Jose Ignacio jicenteno.listas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:03:43 CEST 2006

Hello, now I have a more interesting problem.I think it's better to explain
with an example:

I need to send 'user id' with 'users last loggin'. I do it with MyMOTable
(that extends DefaultTable). getValue method calls getCell(row,col) method
from class Users and that one returns the Variable result.

The problem is that the number of users is unknown so I can't register all
rows on the table (I can't use a listener because now the values are in a
table, but later they can be in memory, ...). I have thought to write a
commandProcessor wich sends all requests that begins with the table OID to
class Users.

For exameple: If we have oid 1.2.3 for the table, then all request for
1.2.3.* are sent to Users class.

Thanks
--
Jose Ignacio