[SNMP4J] Difference between addNotificationListener() and addCommandResponder

Adam Brons abrons at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 11 16:24:53 CEST 2006

Thanks Frank,

for the response. That is exactly what I was looking for.

I do have one other question.

My SNMP Listener is doing to be listening to multiple transportmappings.
For instance I may have it listening to TCP:10.1.2.145/161 and
UDP:10.1.2.145/161. From what I gather I can use
"addNotificationListener(...)" for both transports using only one Snmp
object. Or should I have two instances of Snmp with one transportmapping
per Snmp object?

Thanks - in advance,

Adam Brons
TSOM Software Engineer