[SNMP4J] Table Instrumentation documentation

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Oct 30 13:35:50 CET 2006

Ian,

Unfortunately and unexpected, I have currently only few time
to work on this. The chapters should include also stuff for
instrumenting with JMX, which itself also can serve
as a good example for table instrumentation strategies.

Since I will spent a lot of time by visiting my family in
the hospital the next couple of weeks, I cannot make any
forecast on when I get these chapters finished.

Earlier than that, an alpha release of SNMP4JAgentJMX could
provide some good examples. But event for that I cannot
fix a release date.