[SNMP4J] novice help

Eugene Swank eswank at solectek.com
Tue Sep 5 18:18:13 CEST 2006

Everyone,
I am very new to SNMP4j and I have a question that may seem very novice, but I am confused about a few things. I am building an Element Management System for a wireless product, but the product is still months away from beta. In the mean time I want to develop a SNMP Agent to Simulate the network elements. I have been playing around with the SNMP4j agent code, but I am kinda lost when it comes to adding my own personal MIBs to the software. Is there a built in MIB compiler? I am able to use the test class that come with the product and perform simple gets and sets to it, but how do I simulate my MIB?

Any help would be very much appreciated..
Thanks,

Gene