[SNMP4J] Is this a bug?

Rory Marquis roridge at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 12:56:25 CEST 2006

Hi Frank

I am indeed using SNMPv1. I have altered the code.

It could also be a bug, the device in question is pretty rubbish, will only
accept SNMPv1 *sigh*.

Thanks for the speedy response, and thanks for all the great work you guys
have done on SNMP4J, I have to say I think it is excellent.

Kind Regards
Rory