[SNMP4J] inheritance problems

pontus zoladz z_pontus at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:35:54 CEST 2007

Hi, i have a class called Start. Start inherits from another class,
Graphics.
The class Start contains a method, actionPerformed that Graphics needs
access to.
The problem is that Graphics already inherits from JFrame, and as Java does
not allow multiple inheiritance...

So my compiler gives me this: Graphics is not abstract and does not override
abstract method actionPerformed, because i have an actionListener tied to
the buttons in class Graphics.
I have to somehow make the actionListener use the method actionPerformed in
the other class.

to simplify...

class Start extends Graphics{

Public void actionPerformed{

if button X is pressed send the approperiate PDU
and append the answer to a textArea.

}
class Graphics extends JFrame implements actionListener{

Buttons that have actionListeners on them...