[SNMP4J] Java code generation for management applications?

Mark Ellison ellison at ieee.org
Wed Aug 8 21:10:06 CEST 2007

Frank,

Thank you for this kind offer.  I am using the SNMP4J package with
Eclipse and Net-SNMP agent on Linux.  I can use the 'smidump -f mosy' to
get OID name defines, so have a way to meet one need.  I will touch base
again when I've a better idea of what would be good to generate for a
management application.

Regards,

Mark