[SNMP4J] SNMP_MP_UNKNOWN_MSGID Error

Reddy Alok-a22624 alokreddy at motorola.com
Thu Aug 9 15:51:18 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,
	Thanks for your response. But when I commented my code not to
send a response PDU explicity, the snmp4j stack does not seem to be
sending the response either. So, there is no response going back. Is
there any setup that needs to be done if the snmp4j stack has to send a
response automatically to an INFORM request?

	Also, we have based our logic of sending response to an INFORM
explicity by looking at the sample code in SnmpRequest.java (processPdu
method).

Thanks,
Alok.