[SNMP4J] SNMP basic query...

Anil Juthani ajuthani at 3veni.com
Fri Aug 24 21:06:26 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I have just started working on SNMP and quite naive as of now. I have a MIB
file which I compiled through mibgen. This generated a few Java files
related to the mib file. I try to use on of the 'get()' methods available in
one of the Java files. This returns a hard-coded value from the file.
However, when I open this file through a MIB browser and check the same
value, it returns a different(and the correct) value.
Is there any other way to compile the MIB file?
Is there some kind of initialization that is required before I can use the
'get()' method for the compiled Java files?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

---Anil

Juthani Anil N.