[SNMP4J] Adding MOChangeListener to scalar

fock at agentpp.com fock at agentpp.com
Tue Dec 11 10:43:50 CET 2007

Hi Liat,

You can place the MOChangeListener implementation where
you want. This is your design decision, which depends
on the overall structure of your instrumentation.

I'm trying to build my own SNMP agent and want to add
addMOChangeListener to my scalar.

I need a little help to understand how I can use the MOChangeListener
and operate something according to the new value in this scalar(OID).

Where I should write the MOChangeListener handling - Is it need to be in
the ifMib.java or in testAgent.java?

If someone has a code example, It will be very helpful to me.

Thanks,

Liat Gamliel.

e-mail: liat.gamliel at ecitele.com