[SNMP4J] Problem with Snmp.removeNotificationListener

Nídia S. Campos nidiascampos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:23:44 CET 2007

Hi!
I've configured  my manager to listen UDP and TCP traps using
Snmp.addNotificationListener(), and,  Snmp.removeNotificationListener() with
respectives addresses to change port addresses.
Debugging, I notice that it doesn't work to DefaultUdpTransportMapping port
trap that the manager is initialized with, then a new thread is created and
the older isn't killed. If I change the port again, it works but the one of
initialization remains....
To DefaultTcpTransportMapping, it works but Snmp.removeNotificationListener()
returns false.

So, anyone may help me?

--
ATT.