[SNMP4J] required correct oid for cpu utilization

Deon van der Merwe dvdm at truteq.co.za
Mon Feb 26 21:36:14 CET 2007

Hi Rajiv,

The OID's we use, on Fedora and Slackware systems running net-snmp is:
- cpu1: 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.1
- cpu2: 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.2
- cpu3: 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.3.3

The OID's for hard disk usage will differ depending on your partition
table etc.  But in general they fall "under" these OID's:
- size: 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.5...
- used: 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1.6...

But you should see these values when doing a normal snmpwalk.  The
fact that you are getting a null response might mean that your
community string is wrong (for instance).