[SNMP4J] VariableBinding XML serialization not supported

Frank Fock fock at agentpp.com
Mon Jul 2 18:59:29 CEST 2007

Hi Pavel,

Not exposing the internal Vector was a purposive
decision. In SNMP4J for example, the Vector will
be replaced by an ArrayList generic.

To serialize and deserialize a PDU using the
XMLEncode/Decoder, you can write appropriate
delegators as suggested by
http://java.sun.com/products/jfc/tsc/articles/persistence4